We are currently recruiting for a Desktop Support Analyst located in Markham, ON for an Full-time Position. Our ideal candidate has 2 years of experience as a Desktop Support Analyst. You will be working for a fast growing company with a dynamic culture and excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity for an energetic individual who is looking to grow both in this field and their personal career.
Desktop Support Analyst Responsibilities include:
• Provide day to day support of all workstations (desktop/laptop)
• Provide second level support to clients.
• Maintain and provide metrics to management monthly.
• Participate in special projects as required.
• Install new/enhanced applications or hardware; assist with the installation of servers as required.
• Maintain records including statistical reports, inventories, technical documentation User id’s and the like.
• Provide basic training to clients in one-on-one sessions and assist them in resolving operational problems.
• Resolve routine operating problems and coordinate the resolution of more complex issues.
• Optimize, recommend and implement process enhancements as required.
Installs computer hardware, peripherals, and application software (e.g. adjusting, repairing, replacing parts, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining technology needs by responding to ticketing system for basic user issues using a variety of hardware and software testing , repair tools and techniques.
Will be identifying problems and resolving PC and other hardware/software issues including replacing, rebuilding, and troubleshooting PC’s and setup and installation of peripherals.
5 day work week with possibility of additional hours for emergencies or special projects.
Some travel between locations may be required.
Desktop Support Analyst Qualifications:
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Experience with Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Lync, Dell, Mac, Apple, iPad, iPhone, Android, MDM, Salesforce and SharePoint, BMC Remedy, CMDB and other related products strongly preferred
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
If you are interested in this Desktop Support Analyst job in Markham, Ontario apply by clicking apply now. If you would like to speak with me further about this opportunity, please call 9058968225 and ask for Michael